8/28/13

my new home!

so as you all know, I recently moved away from home to college! I've only been here for almost 2 weeks now but I can already tell that I'm going to have a really great year. the people are nice (also nice to look at if you know what I mean) and my dorm is cute, and since I can't be creepy and take pictures of strangers, I'm going to show you the space I'll be calling home this fall and spring! (:


^^ comforter from bed bath and beyond ^^


^^ the map is from barnes & noble, the ron swanson mona lisa was a birthday gift from a friend (the best birthday gift ever...), and you all know where the star garland came from! (; ^^


^^ my bedside dresser complete with fake flowers from target and a card with harry styles on it that my roommate gave to me for my birthday hehe ^^


^^ my playbills and signed ed sheeran CD and my desk area! (also...hello me..) ^^


^^ all my office supplies are from target (truly a magical place) ^^


^^ another fake plant from target and some cute art that i printed out and framed to keep me motivated (: ^^


^^ a shower curtain???? ^^


^^ or a closet door?? (; ^^


^^ aaaand a final shot of everything together! ^^

i hope you enjoyed this little room tour! if you're starting college as well or just returning for another year, i hope you're having a great time! 

<3 alex


3 comments:

  1. Aah, I think I have that same world map on my wall too. Your dorm is so cute and I love your comforter! Hope you're having fun in college so far! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips