7/17/13

wanted: accessories

for a financially challenged college student, i spend a pretty ridiculous amount of my time online shopping. i get emails every day from my favorite stores & i can never help going through entire websites and picking out my favorite things! one day when i have billions of dollars i will sit in my townhouse in downtown boston sipping fancy cappuccinos and buying anything and everything online that strikes my fancy. one day.

today i thought i'd share some adorable shoes & accessories i've found during my recent theoretical shopping sessions:
1. world traveler scarf (urban outfitters, $24)
2. southwestern cuff (madewell, $24)
3. grande seconde watch (mougin & piquard for j.crew, $425)
5. the friday clutch (madewell, $128)
6. crochet lace-up booties (urbanog, $33)
7. floral minaudière (j.crew, $198)
10. milo mary janes (j.crew, $185)

please note that any of these items would be perfectly acceptable birthday presents for me next month ;)

<3 maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips