7/4/13

baked avocado fries & greek yogurt garlic dipping sauce

baked avocado fries:
{adapted from closet cooking & chobani}

2 avocados
~1/2 cup flour
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup breadcrumbs (or 3 slices of bread)

1. slice the avocados into thick strips.

2. coat with flour, then the egg, then breadcrumbs. (if you don't have breadcrumbs, you can toast bread and put it in a food processor. or if you are deprived like me, crumbify your toast with a cheese grater. #ratchet)

3. bake at 350° for 10 minutes. done!

greek yogurt garlic dipping sauce:
{source}

mince 1 clove of garlic, and mix with 1 single-serving greek yogurt (16 oz.). add a squirt of lemon juice.

eat!

<3 maria

1 comment:

  1. oooooooo I really want to try these fries. I love avocado and I love fries but I've never tried that together. THANK U

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips