6/12/13

the end


That's a wrap, folks! I'm officially a high school graduate. It still hasn't hit me that such a huge part of my life is over. It all went by so fast. Even graduation day went by in a flash. I can remember being dropped off at my school on the first day of freshman year perfectly. My dad told me, "Enjoy it while it lasts because it'll be over before you know it." Boy was he right. These past 4 years have been the best years of my life (so far....I think college will definitely be better heh). I've grown as a person in so many ways and it's all thanks to the people I've met in high school. 


^ Some of my closest friends. I've gone through so much these past four years with them but I wouldn't change any of it for the world. All of the hard times make the good times shine even brighter. I don't think I would be the person I am today had I not gone through some of the things I went through. I've been exposed to some of life's realities and it's changed me for the better. I definitely think I'm a better person now than I was four years ago. 


^ You can't tell but I was sweating like a pig under that gown. You don't understand how happy I was when I took that thing off.


^Me and some friends with my English teacher! She's my inspiration. She's probably the best teacher I've ever had. She's so kind and great to talk to and she's the one that inspired me to pursue a career that involves writing and words and yeah she's just amazing. Also, we bond over British television and we share a birthday so that's pretty cool (; 



So that's it! It's over! I wouldn't change a thing about my high school experience. Would I do it over again? Hell no. But it was an amazing chapter of my life and I feel so blessed to have shared it with such amazing people. Now I'm off to college in the fall and I couldn't be more excited! And you all get to experience it with me! I can't wait to move in and start making posts about college life like Maria and Prat. Can you believe that when we met we were all in high school and now we're all in college? Time flies man.

Stay tuned for my adventures in college! (;
<3 alex


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Alex! Or should I say, congradulations? Okay, that was bad and I totally stole it from someone else but anyway, yay! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures in college & beyond! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips