11/22/12

thankful.

  • my parents
  • my brothers
  • pumpkin spice lattes
  • boston
  • late-night baking
  • earmuffs
  • my school
  • disney pandora
  • 24-hour grocery stores
  • opportunities to travel
  • one direction
  • fleece pajamas
  • dancing
  • passionate people
  • sweet potato fries
  • happy babies
  • kind strangers
  • the nutcracker
  • fuzzy socks
  • reading for pleasure
  • friends who make me laugh
  • early morning sunshine
  • dunkin donuts iced coffee
  • circle scarves
  • college football
  • fall colors
  • holidays that bring people together.

  • ♥ maria
  • bustling cities
  • my family
  • boston university
  • scarves
  • a little princess
  • caramel macchiatos
  • freshly-shaved legs
  • long car/airplane rides
  • harry styles
  • 90s music
  • boston creme donuts
  • fancy restaurants
  • bollywood dance
  • flash mob videos
  • chocolate milkshakes
  • outgoing individuals
  • golden hour
  • 12:30 classes
  • bloggers
  • getting henna on my hands
  • traveling to new places
  • everything disney
  • equal opportunities 
  • unread books
  • my best friends
  • beautiful foods
  • looking forward to something

  • ♥ pratibha
  • life
  • my parents
  • my sister
  • maria & prat
  • good television
  • happy music
  • passionate people
  • books that make you cry
  • makeup
  • sweatpants
  • cute boys
  • laughter
  • my school
  • good conversations
  • vacations with my family
  • board games
  • donuts
  • pink lemonade
  • people who listen & care
  • sundays
  • my home
  • my teachers
  • hugs
  • harry styles
  • funny pictures
  • beautiful poems
  • the love i receive from so many

  • ♥ alex

1 comment:

  1. I love these lists. each little thing made me smile :)
    happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips