9/23/12

being a senior


hello everybody! friday night was my school's back to school
dance, and i think it was one of the funnest nights of my life. i hadn't really felt like a senior until that night. my class is known
for having poor school spirit, so the teachers and administration favor the juniors over us. we decided to get together as a class friday night and prove them wrong. we all made shirts like the
one you see here and went to the dance and had an amazing time together. at one point we danced in a huge circle to "we are young" and it was such a nice moment to be a part of.













i truly feel like a senior now. before friday night it just felt like senior year was a continuation of junior year. i have pretty much the same workload, the same people in my classes, some of the same teachers, and the same feelings of stress and "oh-my-god-i-can't-do-this-anymore." but friday made me feel proud to be in my senior class, and i'm so proud of everyone that came to the dance because it was such an amazing display of class unity.










friday night also made me realize who and what was truly important in my life. i've been surrounding myself with negativity for so long i forgot how great it felt to just have a good,
wholesome time with good friends and good music. i'm definitely going to try and live a more positive life now with the people that matter most to me, and i won't let school or others bring me
down like they used to. it's crazy how much can change in a day.
I LOVE MY CLASS OF 2013.


♥ alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips